Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > Maxis 908 bluetooth interface problem
Maxis 908 bluetooth interface problem

2738 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2016-05-19 07:15:39

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    Kayautel
    2016-05-17 22:37:17
    My bluetooth interface for 908 just give bleep sounds and no connection. I don't know if it has spoilt or just an update thing. Unfortunately, it says my service contract has expired and I don't even know how to renew. I'm in Abuja Nigeria, the economy is in bad shape and dollars are now hard to come by...I just started using the device because the yard just opened some 6 months ago. If what I'm reading about the service contract to get update is correct then its bye to Autel. $1200 is definitely close the price of a new tool in some places in Nigeria...please help.

•   Level 9   
    (3413) points
    Support02

2016-05-18 09:40:31 (Reply to:Kayautel)

I checked your device is Maxisys, the updating price is USD 895 for one year.

Here are some instructions about how to purchase one-year update.

1. Please login our website with your Autel ID and password. http://pro.auteltech.com/

2. After you log in the website, please go to Payment Instructions. Then you can follow the instructions to purchase the update through PayPal or credit card.

As for the error on VCI, please check is it the error LED has solid red. If it is, then it should be the hardware issue of the VCI.

•   Level 8   
    (2012) points
    Pedro

2016-05-19 07:15:39 (Reply to:Kayautel)

Please try to see if when the Maxi flash Pro and the Maxisys are very close, you got connection. If not, see if the tool is paired. 
  Total1 Pages